Friday, April 13, 2007

Shred it!


It's great to get rid of all this junk!

But Best Practices say I should shred client records...full of credit card info, passwords, userid's, etc. Plus shred old financial records. Had to buy a new shredder because I wore the old one out.

Jane came by and helped me pack up more books, and all the office shelves. What a godsend to have help.

She also let herself be conned into taking some potting and building stuff. And Karen may take some of it for the Art Center.

Realtor came by to make a proposal. Met with my Schwab guy to go over financial issues related to the move.

So I'm relaxing in front of the TV and shredding. I have at least 20 file boxes that have to go. Of course, shredded paper is useful for packing. :)

Only 5 weeks to go. So much more to pack. I'm already exhausted and skipping sleep. Panic begins to set in.

No comments: