Just dropped off 15 boxes at the Post Office. They don't make it easy. No wonder they lost so much market share to UPS, Fedex, etc.
Met today with my Ex (who now lives 90 minutes away) Took him boxes of company records, and went over, again, details on how the company is managed. He seems pretty overwhelmed. I guess he never paid attention to all the stuff I was doing in terms of government filings, accounting, payroll etc. Guess he'll figure it out. I'll probably see him once more before this is all over. I'm way more eager to off-load all this to him than he is to receive it. But he wants to continue using the corporate entity, and this is what it takes. It would be easier all around just to kill off the corporation.
It's still weird to be with him. Part of me feels like we never split, but then part of me remembers how he treated me the last few years before the split. I still can't reconcile the old guy with the new. Always unsettling, and usually aggravating.
Back home to watch some videos and shred.
Thursday, April 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment